One of Edinburgh’s most innovative and award-winning creative agencies is looking for an experienced Account Director to join the team. Creativity and collaboration is at the heart of what they do and they are known for their strategic, creative and technical ability and produce show-stopping websites, apps, brand and social media campaigns.
Heading up an established team of three and working across a number of interesting and high profile accounts and you will be responsible for further driving their growth and development across various integrated campaigns including digital, brand, social media, experiential and print.
Some Key Responsibilities would be:-
- Understanding clients’ business and identifying ways in which digital communications can help them achieve their objectives
- Advising on best practice, new developments and good examples of digital communications
- Build, manage, direct and lead an effective and motivated account management team
- Conduct regular performance reviews with all members of your team
- Manage and take responsibility for all costings/timings of projects
- Identifying and exploiting any/all future business opportunities from your clients
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations alongside other Account Directors, Commercial Director and Creative Director where required.
- Agency experience is vital for this role, digital preferably but would look at wider brand or marketing experience within an agency
- Strategic experience rather than project delivery experience would be ideal
- Detailed knowledge of the digital landscape - Including CMS systems, web design and build, e‐commerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, Social media, email marketing and online advertising.
- Strong client management experience
- Experience of managing a team is vital
- Good creative appreciation
I’d love to hear from you if you feel you tick the boxes.