Yay, we’re working with Wire, Scotland’s fastest growing creative communication agency, but this time we’re looking for an experienced Account Director to join the Glasgow based team. This agency is young, fresh and imaginative and completely committed to delivering brilliant results. They are also dedicated to building brands, breaking stories and challenging boundaries by trying new things and getting people to sit up and take notice.
The role of Account Director is vital and you will be expected to bring a number of different skills to the table, including:
- Proven experience in devising and delivering big, bold campaigns, with a bias towards PR, Digital and Marketing;
- Proactive leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability;
- The ability to generate original ideas and lead creative campaigns across multiple channels;
- You will be expected to pitch to existing clients as well as potential new clients, so excellent communication, written skills and a confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits;
- You’ll also be expected to look for new opportunities for new clients within relevant sectors;
- Possess a ‘little black book’ of industry contacts that you can call upon at any time;
We reckon you’ll have at least 4 years’ experience working in an agency – PR or Marketing and have a creatively curious mind. You’ll be part of the senior leadership team and will help shape and grow the agency as well as be an ambassador for the agency. You'll be rewarded with an outstanding benefits package and a fantastic working environment.
If you think you have the relevant skills and attitude needed for this role then I’d love to speak to you.