Are the Sunday blues getting you down? Do you dream of working for a company who offer not only excellent career progression but a fun working environment too? If so, you should keep reading….
I’m on the lookout for an experienced Account Director for an award winning communications agency based in Glasgow. You’ll be joining a team of like-minded marketing enthusiasts and work closely with internal teams across design, project management, planning and marketing. You will of course, manage your own team which includes a couple of Account Managers and you will be responsible for leading on some of the agency’s key clients.
- Ownership of all aspects of key client accounts (pitching, presenting, budgeting, forecasting and strategy)
- Line management experience
- Demonstrable ability to plan and implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
- Scoping and documentation of client requirements and able to effectively articulate ideas, solutions and strategic planning
- Project management skills
This agency creates a culture that is grown up, trusting, cutting edge, collaborative and highly conducive to producing and delivering creative solutions for their clients so they are looking for someone with at least 4 years’ + experience within an agency environment. More important than your current job title is your own ability to be proactive, focused and driven as this is a senior level role.
If this sounds like you then I’d be delighted to have an informal chat.