Denholm’s client is a team of fun loving creative and advertising specialists based in the heart of Glasgow. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and work to implement and deliver a range of multi-channel campaigns.
You will be the go-to person for a varied range of clients and work closely with the rest of the agency to ensure happy faces all-round. You will be responsible for responding to communication briefs, answering any queries including arranging approval of estimates, writing artwork briefs, liaising with production department to arrange creative/studio time and to request print/production estimates. You will be super-organised with the ability to remain calm (when others are not), excel at communicating with a naturally inquisitive nature and have the ability to deliver excellent service to all your clients.
Key requirements include:
- Attend client meetings when required
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement campaigns
- Budget management: developing initial campaign budget, ensuring revenue is maximised
- Managing client expectations: ensuring deliverables are achievable within set timescales
- Creating contact reports and keeping all parties up to speed on progress of jobs, including communicating deadlines both internally and externally to make sure projects are delivered on time and on budget
The perfect match will come from an agency background (this is essential), have experience of delivering advertising, branding, photography, video, design and digital projects with a thorough understanding of the creative process.
This is an opportunity to work in an award winning agency with some really attractive brands and play a pivotal role in ensuring their clients are consistently experiencing a brilliant service. Fancy it? Get in touch!