Denholm is working with a well- known and respected client in Fife. As a result of their ambitious growth strategy and a constant focus on expansion they are now looking for a commercial marketer to join their dynamic marketing team as Brand Manager.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager as Brand Manager you will provide first class commercial marketing support for the UK & Ireland. You will take ownership of key marketing campaigns and initiatives as well as manage all aspects of their delivery.
Here is a snap shot of key activities
- B2B Campaign/activity planning in line with the overall business strategy, utilising data analysis and creating all relevant project timelines and strategy documents
- Development of creative content of campaigns based on insight and knowledge of available marketing channels
- Agency management and liaison, including review of all creative and maintenance of service level, with particular focus on driving value for money
- Budgeting, including on-going budget overview, invoice management and final delivery of projects
- Time management, including completion of projects against all deadlines and key milestones
- On-going stakeholder management at all levels of the business, encompassing all internal communication which will include presentations to Sales and Back Office departments and status meetings with senior stakeholder groups such as the Exec Team, Steering Group and Sales Management Team
To be successful in this role we are looking for an experienced B2B commercial marketer with a track record of delivering major marketing campaigns on time, on budget and to stakeholder expectation. Exceptional communications skills, depth of practical marketing expertise and a genuine passion for delivering results are a given.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and vibrant team and have the chance to carve a successful marketing career path within a supportive and collaborative company.
Please get in touch outlining why you are right for this role.