Denholm is currently working with an extremely interesting media organisation looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Account Management, the Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The BDE manages the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The BDE will also coordinate with their line management to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the BDE is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
Would you like more information on this role? Please get in touch to discuss.