Denholm are working on a number of exciting opportunities within one of Scotland's best known branded food and drinks businesses. They are a global business with huge ambition to further develop across their key product categories through exciting innovation and new product development. This role will be based within their core product category and as such one that will get involved in some of their most exciting growth plans.
You will assist in the development of annual marketing plans in conjunction with the category marketing controller and implement brand marketing activity (e.g. promotions, POS, NPD and packaging) to ensure quality of end delivery and timely execution of brand initiatives. You will also support the Category Marketing Controller in leading NPD initiatives business wide, from concept to launch. In addition you will manage brand budget expenditure with regular review and monthly reporting. Other areas of responsibility include :
• Lead the implementation of annual PR plan and monthly status updates with PR agency
• Be the departments digital expert, ensuring the implementation of all agreed digital activity, including social media
• Produce on-going market, brand & competitor performance reports in detail, identifying issues and potential solutions
• Drive delivery of all relevant information and materials required by the marketing team
• Develop a strong depth of brand knowledge from raw materials through to end consumer
• Build strong relationships with colleagues across the business to ensure effective cross functional working
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who wants to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment. You will be degree qualified with at least 5 years marketing experience across a range of commercial activities and can demonstrate a real consumer focused background. You will have worked in cross-functional teams with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. In addition you will have strong analytical skills, a flexible approach to working and thrive in a fast moving environment. A great opportunity to join the business at a key time in their growth.