Are you experienced in Direct Marketing, Print Production or Postage solutions? Are you a strong leader who’s capable of developing an agency team? If so, this might be the job for you.
We’re currently working with a boutique agency based in Edinburgh who provides well-known brands with print production and postage solutions. This agency is going from strength to strength and as such are looking for an experienced Client Service Director to drive the agency forward.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the following areas:
- Clearly understanding clients’ objectives and developing strategies for innovative print management and postage solutions
- Oversight and management of ISMS security policy (in conjunction with external consultant)
- Oversight and management of postal contracts, including relevant incentive schemes
- Provide leadership and day to day management to the Client Service team including mentoring and developing the Account Managers and Account Executives
- Deliver an exceptional client experience to all clients
- Ensure the effective flow of communication between internal teams, including consistent and comprehensive briefing of client job briefs, issues and opportunities
- Oversee management of client budgets, team utilisation and account profitability
- Building strong relationships, and influencing clients at the highest level
- Create opportunities for upselling and cross-selling of services through regular senior client contact, understanding their needs and business challenges
- Support all teams in developing proposal and pitch research and materials when required
- End to end campaign management.
Skills essential for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ in an agency environment or print solutions organisation
- Minimum 3 years’ of leading and developing a team
- A love for problem-solving and finding best solutions to client briefs
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital, Data and CRM would be ideal
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
- Strong yet likeable, go-getter personality.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get involved in the running of an agency, who enjoys autonomy and someone with a curious mind who always thrives on providing top quality client servicing. It’s not all hard work though, you’ll be rewarded with a generous benefits package that includes private pension, healthcare and flexible working.