COMMUNICATIONS & PR MANAGER
Known as the Queen of the Hebrides, Islay is the ultimate destination to celebrate the spirit of Scotland. As the epicentre of the booming whisky industry this extraordinary island offers a potentially unrivalled quality of life, immersed in the values of family and community.
One of Islay’s globally recognised whisky distilleries, Bruichladdich, is offering a unique opportunity to move to this beautiful terrain and join the Global Brand team as their Communications & PR Manager. Reporting into the Head of Communications & PR, the successful candidate will be a seasoned communications professional who has a deep-rooted passion for the whisky industry. You will bring a strong strategic vision to the team and will have worked across key platforms including digital, design, PR and copy.
- Delivering PR, communications and content strategy with hands on copy writing skills
- Experience of delivering both internal and external communications
- The ability to scope, prepare and deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns
- The ability to inspire, lead and direct the Communications team whilst working collaboratively within the wider functions of the business
- Experience of delivering professional content to exacting standards
- The confidence and intelligence to be both inquisitive and analytical
- A strong heritage in copy writing, content strategy or journalism
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders at a senior level; exhibiting excellent influencing and people skills
- Experience in the management of very active social media streams to build demand and brand reputation
This is one of those “once in a lifetime” moments that is offering you more than just a career but a truly enviable lifestyle. If you have the experience we are looking for then get in touch with Denholm Associates directly today.
Please note, Denholm Associates are the retained Search partner for this piece of recruitment and any direct CVs to Bruichladdich will be filtered through the Denholm business.