Are you a communications guru looking to join a fast growing and exciting business? I am working on a Communications Manager role with one of our clients in the Scottish Borders, with the opportunity for this individual to be a key part of growing the brand moving forward.
You’ll be able to look at the big picture, cut through the noise in a complex industry – simplifying situations, extracting the key messages and developing plans to communicate them to the customer base. Also, you will be asked to establish the most appropriate method of communication, develop and refine the key messages then lead on the design and development of compelling content for emails, texts, letters, booklets, blogs & social media posts, web pages and more – so you’ll understand how to tailor your style to suit the situation, and be familiar with the tools you’ll need to get the job done.
Ideally, my client is looking for experience in the following areas:
- Excellent project/campaign management skills
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication
- A keen eye for detail with methodical proofreading
- A firm understanding of brand principles and how to apply them
- The ability to adapt your writing style to suite a prescribed tone and style
- Familiarity of working across all online and offline media
- Outstanding organisation and time management
- IT-literate and skilled user of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
Please get in touch with me to have a confidential conversation about the role and company.