Would you relish the opportunity to lead the PR & Communications function within a well-respected and established national retail brand?
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional PR / Communications candidate who has the ability to work closely with the senior leadership team as well as the broader Marketing and Category teams and play a major part in driving the brand growth and reputation following a period of exciting change. The role will involve the creation and execution of multi-channel campaigns both internally and externally including PR, public affairs, corporate social responsibility (CSR), reputation management and crisis communications. Reporting to the COO and working closely with the CEO and wider team, this opportunity is to create a market leading communications strategy that will continue to build the brands strong credentials.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate proven ability and experience in the following areas:
- Have a proven track record in Communications
- Have managed Internal Communications for a large / multi-site business, demonstrating knowledge in different tools and software solutions
- Experience in managing conferences / company-wide events and hospitality corporate events
- Have implemented corporate communications strategy including releasing financial results
- Are confident in creating communications collateral including the use of photography and filming
- Have experience in developing successful CSR strategies
- Developing and implementing corporate PR strategy
- Management of in-house corporate press office duties, both reactive and proactive
- Reputations management: corporate positioning and crisis communications
- Working as part of a larger retail national organisation
- Working closely with senior management and stakeholders
- Managing and developing internal communications across a range of channels
- Manage media licensing for the business and sharing of PR and good news stories
- Support and work with digital team for brand reputation management across social media channels and manage policy website pages
- Manage award entries and identify opportunities for positive brand positioning
- Work closely with industry associations and trade media
- Manage CSR strategy and support Technical team on policy development
- Support on consumer PR when required
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented senior communications specialist to really take the reins on a pivotal in-house role. This role will be based in the Edinburgh HQ and salary will be dependent on experience but I can confirm that the level is attractive within this sector at this level. If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV and a supporting statement to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat on 0131 553 9319.