Are you passionate about content? Do you love working in a fast paced creative agency environment? If so, you might have just found your next role!
I’m currently working with a leading Content Marketing Agency based in Edinburgh who are looking for either a Content Executive or Content Manager to join their growing team. They specialise in creating and delivering content for a number of well-known brands across all channels.
As Content Executive/Manager, you will work in a tight knit team and find it easy to build strong relationships with your clients, fostering a proactive and strategic approach. Agency experience is essential for this role as you will be involved in scoping, estimating, scheduling and controlling the delivery of content projects from end to end in a very fast paced environment, as well as producing, commissioning and editing content. Coming from a content background, you will understand how to develop content strategy and decide on the best channels and formats for each project understanding the key audiences and client objectives.
Some key skills required for the role are:
- Strong client handling skills - ability to communicate with self-confidence and creativity
- Experience in developing content concepts/formats
- Excellent editing, sub-editing and jargon-free writing for different content formats including digital
- Track record in managing editorial contributors and external services
- Design appreciation – experience of working alongside designers
- Strong organisational skills – attention to detail – working to schedules
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to hear from you.