Click the links to access the following opportunities with this exciting company:
SEO Executive | Social Media Executive | Content Manager | Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a Content specialist who is looking to take the next step in your career and join a new marketing team? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Denholm is working with one of our clients in Edinburgh who is looking for an experienced Content Manager to develop and manage all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across all channels, platforms and formats to drive traffic, sales, engagement, retention and positive customer behaviour whilst maintaining brand consistency. This is an opportunity for an experienced Content Manager professional who will be comfortable working across multiple channels and grow within the company. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge, the ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines. A critical element of this role is both creating and curating content to drive traffic, engagement and thus brand awareness and sales.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Creating, developing and managing all content ensuring all is on-brand and message, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Ensure all content is optimised for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Develop a content strategy in line with marketing strategy and campaigns which deliver positive brand
- Leverage customer, partner and market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioural metrics.
- Demonstrate awareness of ROI for all areas of spend
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, curation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Work closely with and provide direction to the design team on execution of campaign collateral assisting with image selection and best look and feel
The successful will ideally have:
- Excellent communication skills; must be a personable, confident team player, able to build strong collaborative relationships
- Effective and proactive - project deadline orientated
- Target & Results orientated
- Excellent analytical / reporting and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven track record in B2C marketing
- Flexible and adaptable with a proactive approach
- A natural problem solver; demonstrates innovation and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Previous experience of working in a similar marketing related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning and time management skills
Sound interesting? Please get in touch for more information.