I am looking for a confident copywriter to sit in-house within a Financial Services company for a 12 month contract. Based in Stirling, you’ll be working on a big customer comms rewrite and you’ll be comfortable deciphering financial jargon and writing clearly in the right tone of voice.
We will need you to keep an eye on the whole customer journey, not just one bit of comms at a time. Working in a small team with one other writer, as well as product specialists and compliance experts, you will be comfortable working with others to get sign-off as well as standing your ground when you need to.
What you’ll do:
1. Create a better customer experience by writing and rewriting comms
- Take briefs from the client, ask the right questions and challenge them if you need to
- Ask the right questions of the product specialists to get all the information you need
- Think about the whole customer journey, not just one bit of comms at a time
- Get stuck in and write, using the right tone of voice, often to tight deadlines
- Keep up the quality of your writing at all times
- Review other writers’ work, making sure they’ve hit the brief and used the right tone
2. Work closely with the client
- Work with the client’s team and the other writers to keep the project moving
- Be comfortable explaining the decisions you make, including to senior people
- Step in and set things right if problems come up
- Keep an eye on the bigger picture, spotting any ways to make the project go as smoothly as possible
- Stay in touch with the Agency HQ, alerting them to any issues or opportunities
If this role sounds perfect for you then please apply with your CV and portfolio or examples of your work. This 12 month contract starts at the beginning of May so this opportunity won’t be around for long. Please apply to email@example.com or call me on 0131 553 9319.