I'm looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join a worldwide organisation in Fife. This is a brand new position within the marketing team, with the individual reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will have a lot of influence in the marketing strategy moving forward and be responsible for managing the organisation’s CRM function, ensuring the company can focus on effective audience engagement and development of valued customer relationships.
In this role...
- You will work with the Head of Marketing, supporting the development of Customer Journey Mapping, analysing key touch points within the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Recommend the most effective routes to direct communication utilising the CRM data and integrated tools including email and SMS to maximise cost efficiency and ROI of marketing activities.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively and key trends and insights are highlighted for targeted marketing activities.
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for identifying trends & stories in data
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of digital marketing activities to generate customer data.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Experience of managing the deployment of data analysis tools and reporting systems.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch.