An extremely reputable law firm with offices across Scotland is looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to their growing team in Edinburgh.
As Digital Marketing Executive you would be the subject-matter expert for all things digital within the firm, and as such, you should have at least 3 years experience working in a pure digital role.
Your responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Evaluating the firm's existing digital strategy, and suggesting amendments/improvements
- Managing the CRM system internally and ensuring all colleagues are using it correctly
- Copywriting, editing and uploading content for web
- Guiding colleagues on SEO best-practise
- Developing and maintaining the firm's presence across all social platforms
- Guiding and collaborating with digital agencies (where required)
To be considered for this role you'll ideally have worked within a professional services firm (or similar) in a digital role. Additionally, you'll:
- Have a sound understanding of cross-digital marketing
- Be creative, yet analytical
- Be passionate about digital marketing, and willing to share your knowledge and best-practise with the team
- Have first class communication and project management skills
- Be a team player with excellent stakeholder management abilities
This is a fantastic Digital Marketing Executive role with a very attractive salary on offer. If you are interested in hearing more, call Fiona @ Denholm.