A leading national manufacturing business in Edinburgh is looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing professional to their growing team.
As Digital Marketing Assistant you'll be tasked with growing the brand and reputation of the business across all digital channels including web content, social media, email and paid advertising. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Building and executing a social media strategy through competitor research, platform determination, messaging and scheduling, and audience identification
- Building awareness through content development, including partnerships with designers, bloggers and vloggers.
- Generating, editing and publishing content which creates an impact and encourages a call-to-action
- Optimising content across all company websites and web pages
- Capturing and analysing data and metrics from the website and social channels; and making suggestions or improvements based on your findings
- Developing relationships with agencies, and various magazine publications
- Writing press releases and other offline collateral
- Developing email marketing campaigns
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have 2+ years of marketing experience
- Be proficient with CMS, email platforms, and social media marketing
- Be self-motivated with an innate desire to succeed
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be willing to take on project-management duties as required.
A great position, with a fast-growing, very successful business. For more information on this role, please call Fiona @ Denholm.