Click the links to access the following opportunities with this exciting company:
SEO Executive | Social Media Executive | Content Manager | Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have great experience in all things digital and able to lead a digital team? Denholm is working exclusively with one of our clients in Edinburgh on a Digital Marketing Manager role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will own and manage all digital and physical channel marketing, developing and executing integrated strategies to align the digital channels with the shop experience and to drive growth both through digital sales and footfall. They are looking for someone with a strong track record in retail eCommerce and demonstrable experience delivering strong sales growth, who can lead, and grow a newly formed small eCommerce team while helping build cohesion and effectiveness.
Your remit will include:
- Contributing to strategy development and tactical plans
- Integrated campaign planning utilising marketing automation and CRM solutions
- Creating and executing campaigns, factoring: seasonality, geography, New Product Introduction and channels
- Manage design, content, social, SEO and digital advertising team
- Deep Customer Analysis – developing a solid set of customer personas from which long-term customer relationship value can be built.
- Demonstrable incremental improvement of Offers/Hooks
- Clarity on Cost-benefit of Promotional strategies
- Measurement and growth of all aspects of the Customer Journey (Discovery, Decision, Purchase, Retention, Advocacy)
- Providing management information and detailed performance monitoring data to report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Developing and complying with marketing processes and standards
- Database management
- Analysis competitors and available opportunities.
- Ensure consistency in messaging and tone of voice across all content and channels
- Managing public relations to project a positive image of the business
- Development, Planning, Coordination and ROI Attribution of campaigns.
Your experience to date will ideally include:
- Creative flair for marketing campaigns with out-of-the-box thinking
- Target and Results orientated
- A clear sense of what is involved in leading and managing a digital team and should be capable of demonstrating analysis abilities (e.g. excel, pivot tables etc.), solid numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills; must be a personable, confident team player, able to build strong collaborative relationships
- Solid experience with a modern CRM/MA platform (ideally also experience implementing one)
- Effective and proactive project deadline orientated
- 3-5 years' experience running a B2C E-commerce website, preferably, though not necessarily on Magento.
- Previous experience running a B2C Digital/Ecommerce team.
Sound like you? We would love for you to get in touch!