Denholm is working with one of Scotland's leading spirits company's to recruit a number of new digital roles within their Brand marketing and Communications teams. The roles will work alongside existing brand marketing professionals but take ownership of the digital strategy and delivery for their brands to ensure an increased focus on digital communications and consumer interaction across the brand portfolio.
As the business builds more connected brands through compelling digital content and activations, they need first rate digital marketers to enable and embed digital thinking in all relevant Go To Market solutions. This will include :
- optimise, engagement & conversion across digital marketing activity in order to meet KPIs
- assume leadership for Digital Marketing Projects, Brand-led Campaign Activity & eCommerce Projects
- drive profitable growth for the business through Digital Marketing Channels (e.g. Organic, Paid Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates, Social and Remarketing)
- drive consumer engagement for our brands through Digital Platforms and Solutions
- partner with our Brand Marketing Teams as a subject matter expert in this space
- keep pace with industry best practice and act as digital provocateur” across your key internal contacts
- committed to ‘Test and Learn’ digital ideas and solutions across all relevant brands and consumer touch points both on line and in-store
- identify and develop integrated digital programs which complement our traditional comms efforts in outlet
We are looking for a degree qualified individual with at least 5 years experience across digital marketing. You will be well versed in Online Marketing platforms; Google Analytics/ Adwords and understand of how search engines work & interact with websites. You will also be able to interpret performance data & recommend/optimise accordingly and had ownership of a digital channel or project.
A great opportunity to shape a role and really make a significant impact in a business with established and successful brands within the spirits sector.