Denholm is currently working with a very well regarded company in Dundee who are looking for a Operations & Ecommerce Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Operations, this position within the business will help grow the ecommerce sales channel and turn site visitors into repeat customers. They seek an individual with a strong understanding of sales & marketing, but with excellent analytical skills and experience of data systems. The role encompasses ecommerce strategy, content management, best practice, order and fulfilment processes, SEO & user experience. The role is supported by IT & Web Development & Design teams as well as the Operations and Marketing teams within the Enterprise department.
A complex operational environment, the Enterprise Department manages direct sales through ecommerce, telephony and mail order for a large subscriptions and merchandise business and the role encompasses all aspects of this function, but with a particular focus on ecommerce.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulate strategy to drive sales via ecommerce sales channel
- Optimise online sales and departmental marketing initiatives
- Website content management
- Support order and fulfilment processes
- Liaison with system & service providers
Desired Skills and Experience
- A meticulous & analytical nature
- Experience of ecommerce, analytics, SEO, data management and data systems preferred
- Organised approach with the ability to manage your own workload and meet multiple deadlines
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and comfortable working with data & data systems