There’s a quiet revolution going on in the world of financial services – slowly but surely the people, both customer and employees are taking central stage. Companies are restructuring to allow them to deliver a truly customer centric service. My client is at the forefront of this revolution – a real challenger and we are looking for an Employee Engagement & Insight specialist to join the team and play a key role in developing the future direction of the business.
The role is based in the centre of Glasgow and it is a fantastic time to be joining my client as they have already demonstrated they are a forward thinking organisation who are capable of delivering innovative products.
As part of the Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Team, you'll have responsibility for determining the appropriate tools, measurements and approach to evaluating engagement across the Bank and in turn, for coordinating and driving resultant action plans to improve engagement metrics in all areas. As a subject matter expert, you'll have a breadth of experience and understanding across the wider people agenda - namely culture, communications, leadership and the employee experience and be able to work closely with other disciplines in the HR function and the wider business to ensure strategic alignment.
With a clear understanding of the importance of employee engagement to business success and a proven track record in this space, you'll be results focused with strong analytical skills and a passion for continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications & Employee Engagement, the role is fast paced and the team's output is highly visible, so we're looking for an enthusiastic, professional individual who is organised and capable of working in a dynamic environment where quality, accuracy and attention to detail is second to none.
We need you to have….
- Experience in designing and executing effective employee engagement programmes
- Demonstrable success in effecting strategic change and driving business performance through cultural change and improved culture related metrics
- Experience in operationalising employee opinion surveys and embedding as a way of working for colleagues at all levels
- Significant experience with a successful track record of working at a senior level within a commercial context with an ability to be seen as an effective SME and trusted adviser in the field of employee engagement
- Experience in designing and managing organisational processes
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Working knowledge of other HR and communication-related disciplines
- Financial services experience is preferable but not essential
Please apply with your CV and a covering note explaining why this role is interesting for you and what experience makes you perfect for the role.