Denholm’s client is a leading software company and due to continued growth and future expansion plans, they are looking to appoint a Group Operations Manager.
As Group Operations Manager you will report to the Managing Director and hold full responsibility for all business support functions across the group.
- Hold full responsibility for the day to day business support functions both at group and individual office/business level
- Adopt a strategic and hands on approach to the effective running of the business
- Responsibility to ensure staff effectiveness through employee engagement, development , and management as required
- Utilisation of staff across the group by managing the day-to-day technical development, implementation and support functions to ensure they are running smoothly
- Be fully aware of the daily operations of the business including HR/Finance/Office Administration/Marketing, working with the managers and 3rd parties in these areas
- Assume full operational budget responsibility for the group and individual office functions
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews
- There will be a strong focus on the Nottingham business for the first 2 years in this post and travel will be required further afield including internationally as the business expands
To be successful in this role you will bring the following experience:-
- Proven track record in operational and general management, ideally including experience within a SME
- Expert in business systems
- Experienced and competent operating at Board level
- Budget management
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Proven leadership, team management and people development skills
As a person, you will be professional in every sense of the word, sociable, respectful and have the gravitas to command the respect of their peers and team members and build long term relationships easily. Commercially savvy with a natural business mind and strong communication and influencing skills you will lead by example.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration package which includes an annual bonus, pension, health insurance and car allowance. This role is likely to be based in and around the Nottingham area with regular UK and International travel.
This is a fantastic time to join a dynamic and growing company and really make your mark. If you are interested to discuss the opportunity further, please get in touch.