Denholm has been retained by a Scottish retailer who is looking to recruit a Head of Online to lead and manage their online area of the business.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Online will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing and e-commerce strategy in line with the marketing strategy and Company business plan. Leveraging all data insight available, this role is accountable for identifying, recommending and delivering strategic and tactical e-commerce initiatives to create a sleek, user-friendly and engaging online experience for every customer – ultimately driving conversation and profitable growth.
In terms of your responsibilities, these would be:
- Be the overall Digital owner and champion of online presence, as a key shop window and footfall driver
- Support the Category Marketing teams in the development of the multimedia content plan
- Ensure online becomes a fully localised experience across their entire estate, localising content and user experience
- Develop the online business into an inspiration hub for inspiration and advice.
- Develop inspirational seasonal product features across the product portfolio
- Lead the creation and curation of an online community for customers to share ideas and advice alongside company colleagues and suppliers, including colleague and customer generated content
- Work with and support the corporate PR content plan
In terms of expertise, our client is looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Customer focused and commercially minded
- Strong creative mindset
- Results driven project management
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role
- B2C retail e-commerce experience essential, including a track record of delivering effective developments and commercial growth
- Working in a fast-paced and multifaceted environment
- Experience of managing creative and media agencies
- Experience of digital editorial formats and outreach
- Experience of a wide range of content management systems (CMS)
Please get in touch to discuss in more detail!