Denholm is working exclusively with the R&A on a Hospitality & B2B Marketing Manager opportunity in St. Andrews. The successful candidate will join an expanding team in a progressive, world class organisation. You will create marketing strategies and coordinate the delivery of aligned activities to support the sales of Hospitality and Premium Ticket products for The Open and selected other professional championships staged by The R&A. The successful candidate will be a marketing professional with previous experience of working in the events industry and a proven track record in providing creative ideas and marketing solutions to achieve commercial targets. The preferred candidate while expertly produce a range of materials and marketing tools to most effectively communicate the range of premium experiences available across a range of brand platforms both on and offline.
In terms of the responsibilities of this role, you will be working on:
- Lead design and production of sales and marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, presentations, direct mail and point of sale merchandise to drive awareness of range of products.
- Produce and supply marketing tools and sales literature to official suppliers including Hospitality and Travel agents.
- Lead the creation and provision of online and offline marketing tools and content across the R&A’s brand channels to drive audience engagement and sales.
- Provide key insights into the most effective means of driving new sales leads and conversion among a B2B audience to support corporate hospitality sales.
- Pro-actively seek potential routes to market and support lead generation through engagement with partnerships and other tactical agreements both in the U.K. and internationally.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree level qualification in marketing, communications or a related or relevant discipline (essential).
- At least three years’ experience of working in a commercial Marketing environment.
- A well-rounded knowledge of the Marketing mix.
- Proven experience in development and delivery of B2B marketing strategies.
- Experienced in managing external agencies and content providers in a range of marketing disciplines.
- Excellent communications skills
Please get in touch for more information.