A growing and successful businesses within the healthcare sector is looking to add an experienced Inside Sales Agent to their team in Kilmarnock. As Inside Sales Agent you will work as part of an office-based team supporting Business Development Managers, carrying out a variety of sales related tasks - proactively building customer loyalty and enhancing the company's reputation of exceptional service.
In this role, your primary objective will be to generate new sales leads and develop existing customer accounts by giving excellent service. You'll book appointments for the Field Sales and Business Development team, and you'll generate attractive customer quotes.
Your typical duties will include:
- Making follow-up customer satisfaction calls (post-purchase)
- Sourcing and creating appropriate sales paperwork for the Field Sales Agents
- Planning Business Development Managers' diaries, scheduling and booking appointments with both existing and prospect customers
- Creating customer quotes
- Aiming to increase customer order values
- Demonstrating a pro-active, friendly and helpful telephone manner - with exceptional product and price-list knowledge
- Handling online sales enquiries and live chat enquiries
- Completing various customer paperwork as is required
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 18 months of inside sales/appointment booking experience (in a B2B environment)
- Excellent communication skills, and in particular a great telephone manner
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload and day effectively
- Strong team-working skills
- An efficient and organised approach to work
The hours of work in this role are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Salary is fixed at £25,000 base, but there is an attractive bonus on offer too.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!