Denholm are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a super-premium drinks business that are renowned in the global marketplace for their high-end, bespoke editions of both Single Malt and Blended Scotch. Due to accelerated growth, they are now looking to recruit a highly strategic and commercially astute International Marketing Manager to develop and implement a global marketing strategy for their Malts, and associated products in key markets around the world.
This is a high profile role within the business; reporting into the Managing Director and working directly with the Sales and Marketing teams. The role will focus on implementing key objectives of the company Brand Plan and communicating brand priorities to both the trade and public. The role will involve travel both within the UK and overseas as well as hosting VIP visitors to the distillery.
Key attributes for this role include:
- Development of an overall Brand Marketing Strategy
- Development and management of a Brand Plan for key global markets
- Working closely with the Sales Team to deliver key objectives of the Brand Plan
- Management of A&P expenditure
- Monthly reporting of Brand Plan progress
- Creating and implementation of a Distributor Tool Kit
- Attending trade and consumer shows across key markets
- Maximising PR opportunities in key markets
- Working with the Brand Manager on new product development & the creation of marketing materials
- Working with the Brand Manager on both online & offline consumer marketing
- Feedback to the Sales & Marketing teams of market trends, best practice examples and competitor analysis
- Ensuring marketing plans of Distillery Centre are aligned with overall Brand Marketing Strategy
If you are an experienced and strategic Marketing Manager with exposure to the premium drinks or food industries, please get in touch with Denholm directly today.