Scotland’s leading destination marketing agency, is looking to attract a strategic partnerships specialist to join their Market Strategy and Development team as Market Manager to cover the Americas markets. As the Market Manager, you will be contributing to the targeted growth for these markets and establishing strategies to best unlock these opportunities.
- Develop an expert understanding of all assigned markets and consumer trends and effectively communicate both internally and externally
- Establish the optimal channel mix for each strategic campaign
- Manage your team in the planning and briefing to achieve optimal consumer marketing solutions
- Manage the Americas market budget allocation
- Identify, develop and manage partnerships which will ultimately extend the overall reach
- Lead the team in their development and delivery of the market programme for your territories
- Manage, develop and motivate team members
Ideal candidate will have/be:
- Extensive experience in delivering market growth with a strong understanding of all marketing channels; preferably in an international environment
- Proven background both in B2B and B2C markets
- Proven track record in building B2B corporate and brand partnerships that deliver results
- A highly fluent and persuasive communicator
- Excellent budget management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation operating at a global level and bringing real benefits to the Scottish economy.
This is a strategic role, looking at the bigger picture which includes marketing but is not a marketing delivery role. If you think you have the experience above and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.