One of Scotland's most exciting and buoyant industries is growing! We are working on a fantastic Marketing & Communications Executive position within the gaming sector.
In this generalist marketing role you'll be responsible for both ATL and BTL marketing activities, internationally, with the aim of increasing awareness, demand and lead generation.
As Marketing & Communications Executive your duties will include (though will not be limited to):
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading content for both online and offline channels
- Developing and uploading web-content ensuring it is optimised effectively
- Creating and analysing marketing emails
- Planning and attending events including breakfast seminars, client entertainment and webinars
- Managing paid advertising campaigns on social media
- Debriefing and working closely alongside agency partners (digital, creative and PR)
- Managing and scheduling social media content
- Working closely with the sales team to generate and nurture leads
This is a fast-paced and exciting role with an organisation who are renowned in their field. To be considered you should:
- Have 3+ years of marketing experience - both online and offline
- Be an exceptional communicator with first-class writing skills
- Be strong with all social media channels, including paid
- Have strong B2B marketing experience
For more information on this great role, call Fiona @ Denholm.