Are you a marketing executive with an outstanding eye for content and copywriting? If so, Denholm are currently working on a Marketing Executive role with a very exciting energy company in the Central Belt.
The Marketing Executive will have ideally, at least 2 years’ experience of working in a marketing/PR or similar role either agency side or in-house. You will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the company marketing collateral, website and social media presence and coordinating marketing campaigns and trade shows. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager who is located in the South of England, so you must be able to work autonomously and use your initiative when required. The company are seeking a dynamic, ambitious individual as part of our dedicated, hard-working team.
In terms of experience, they company are looking for:
- Exceptional creative and communication skills, copywriting and editing skills and eye for detail is essential for the role
- Graphic design skills, with Adobe suite experience: Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator strongly preferred
- Experience with SEO and online analytics tools preferred
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Experience of liaising with journalists /press would be desirable, though Marketing Manager can provide mentoring
- Self-starter who is confident in client facing relationships
- Flexible approach to the work environment and the demands of a dynamic fast-growing business
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role and company.