A leading professional services firm, with offices throughout the UK, is looking to add a Marketing Executive to their growing team, based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this busy role will see you implementing the marketing strategy and plan group-wide.
A varied role - with both B2B and B2C elements - you'll need skills in web, social, PR, direct mail, advertising and event management to be successful. As Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in preparing budgets
- Becoming an expert user of the firm's CRM software and other marketing programs, ensuring that they are used correctly and optimally by all
- Developing effective working relationships with suppliers and agency partners
- Recommending marketing activities to other staff, offices and departments
- Managing marketing spend
- Implementing the firm's group-wide marketing plan through various channels (including email, social, web content, PR, advertising and events).
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2+ years of marketing experience (ideally in a B2B and B2C environment)
- Experience working across various marketing channels
- Proven experience of providing ROI reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously, with exceptional time management and planning skills
A great position for an experienced marketer looking to take the next step in their career. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm.