A successful business within the healthcare sector is looking to add an established Marketing Manager to its growing team in East Ayrshire. As Marketing Manager, you'll work in a small but very busy department - and you'll be responsible for developing the organisation's marketing strategy, whilst also managing all day-to-day marketing activities.
Working alongside an Interim Head of Marketing, and reporting to the Board, your core responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Establishing a marketing calendar in-line with the overall strategic objectives and ensuring that the sales function is briefed and on-board with each campaign
- Coordinating attendance at marketing events and trade-shows alongside the sales team
- Creating sales and marketing collateral - working closely with external agencies on the design thereof
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Sales Director to establish lead-generation activities and metrics
- Overseeing the company's digital strategy, ensuring this is in-keeping with the overall company objectives and brand
- Implementing strategies to drive traffic to the website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website with the aim of increased conversion
- Developing online marketing campaigns across social media, content, affiliates, SEO, paid advertising and PPC; and measuring their ROI
- Conducting market and competitor analysis
- Developing methods for internal communications
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience in driving a digital strategy from the ground up and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you should:
- Have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Be comfortable working across the marketing matrix, with demonstrable experience in PR, social, content, SEO/PPCcollateral creation and internal communications.
- Have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be a collaborative team-worker
- Be driven by the desire to make a difference
- Have experience dealing at Board-level with strong negotiating skills
A fantastic role for someone looking to make their mark within a growing business. For more information, contact Fiona @ Denholm or submit a CV today.
*NB Interviews for this role will take place w/c Monday 18th December*.