Do you know your 48 sheets from your double page spreads? Are you interested in working in the Arts, leisure and entertainment sector? If so, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We’re working with a global marketing agency who have set up home in Scotland and due to some exciting new business wins are looking to add an experienced Media Account Executive to the business.
The media landscape is changing and as such we’re looking for a candidate who understands the value media can play in a very competitive communications world. I’m looking for someone with knowledge across the full mix of media channels (TV, Press, Radio, Outdoor and Digital) and a real team player attitude.
- Building excellent and long lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Supporting the Account Manager in the delivery of the campaign aims and objectives
- Negotiating rates with media owners and ensuring you get the best value for the client
- Planning and buying national media campaigns
- Managing clients social activity across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Attending client press nights and openings
- Ensuring any media bookings are made within deadline
- Writing and submitting up-dates for internal communication
Required skills required:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working for a media agency or media owner
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Good organisation and time management
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity not to be missed!