Denholm’s client, a leading partner in outsourced marketing execution for global brands, has an exciting opportunity for a Middle Weight Designer to join their creative multimedia team. This is a varied role which requires a mix of creative talent, technical art working ability and passion in order to produce inspirational conceptual designs to create a positive brand image for a range of internal clients.
You will work with internal teams to:
- Produce and develop creative solutions, design and high quality artwork to meet the client’s needs.
- You will be responsible for the complete development of specific projects from concept through to design and creating final output.
- Proactively monitor quality, accuracy and consistency.
- You will act as a brand guardian ensuring visual identity guidelines are upheld, communicating to all teams with any updates, ensuring all templates are updated and accessible.
- Multi-task and confidently manage varying projects, communicating any expected delivery issues in advance or projects that may potentially go over time/budget.
- Work alongside the Regional Head/Design Manager/Brand Guardians to monitor their executions for quality, content and effectiveness to ensure the design creative is innovative and fresh, proactively looking to develop projects as and when to ensure final artwork is in line with the client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Mentor and help provide support for Artworks.
It is essential that you:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have industry experience of producing artwork to the highest standard for print environments.
- Sound knowledge of all print process requirements (relating to pre-press).
- A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information.
- Able to manage a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team and a good sense of humour
- Interactive design experience is desirable but not essential
To be considered for this role you MUST provide a strong CV/Portfolio showing examples of your work.
Due to the large number of applications we receive for creative roles we are unable to get back to everybody. We will only be in contact if you are successfully shortlisted for the role. Please include a link to your online portfolio (if you have one) as we will not be able to short list your application if you do not show us examples of your work.