Denholm’s client is a multi-award winning Content and Innovation agency based in Glasgow. Creative content is at the heart of everything they do and they are also pretty big on data and analytics too! They combine those disciplines into an agile marketing methodology that they’ve designed from the ground up to be fit for the digital age.
Due to continual growth, they are looking to add another exceptional individual to the close-knit team in the form of a Search Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work with some well-known brands and be part of their journey to grow and shape their own working life in a way that just isn’t possible in most corporate cultures.
- Devise and evolve the paid search proposition and assist in growing the offering through new business pitches
- Acting as the go-to person within the agency for new techniques and technologies that emerge in the search space
- Ensure that paid search is integrated into the wider agency
- Analysing search data to select the most relevant keywords for a client website
- Real-time bidding using Google AdWords and other ad networks
- Collecting data to analyse how campaigns are performing, making constant changes to the bidding strategy to get the best possible return from a client’s investment using a variety of metrics
- Liaising with clients and producing campaign effectiveness reports capable of demonstrating direct links to sales and other business objectives
The successful candidate will need at least four years’ experience in a similar role in either an agency environment or fast-paced client-side environment. More important than any of that, is your interests and attitude. Our client requires a deep awareness of and interest in modern culture (especially music). So they are keen to hear about what floats your boat outside of the workplace.
In return for bringing all that to the table, they’ll offer you a common sense and flexible approach to working hours and home-working, profit share, and performance-based share options. If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you. What are you waiting for?