I am looking for a Part-Time Copywriter to work for a strategic content marketing agency with an impressive client roster of blue chip clients across the financial services sector.
You’ll be a proactive and resourceful writer with economics or financial services experience. You will be comfortable deciphering financial jargon and writing clearly in the right tone of voice for each brand. Working in a small team with one other writer, as well as product specialists and compliance experts, you will be comfortable working with others to get sign-off as well as standing your ground when you need to. You will also work with the accounts teams to ensure smooth delivery of high-quality content for features, speeches, blogs, e-zines, web content, scripts and brochure-ware.
What you’ll do:
- Create a better customer experience by writing and rewriting comms
- Take briefs from the client, ask the right questions and challenge them if you need to
- Ask the right questions of the product specialists to get all the information you need
- Think about the whole customer journey, not just one bit of comms at a time
- Get stuck in and write, using the right tone of voice, often to tight deadlines
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ writing experience in Financial Service or Economics
- Experience in, or with, a content marketing agency is highly desirable
- Appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique editorial content
- Ability to proofread effectively – high level of skill in English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
If this role sounds perfect for you then please apply with your CV and portfolio or examples of your work. This is a Part-Time position so please do not apply if you are looking for something full-time.
Please apply to email@example.com