Are you passionate about Paid Search? Would you like to be part of a growing search team for a leading Global digital performance agency in Edinburgh? If so, this could be the role for you!
Denholm’s client is an award-winning agency that drives digital performance for an enviable client list. Due to exciting growth, the Edinburgh office are looking to bolster the team with an experienced PPC Account Manager.
As PPC Account Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of paid search campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting. You will help to develop campaigns, suggest ways to increase traffic and maintain and improve ROI for clients and you’ll use your analytical skills to identify restrictions on existing activity, produce analysis reports including performance metrics, keyword research, competitive market audits and website audits.
- Creation and implementation of paid strategies as well as providing on-going paid media consultancy with clients
- Set up and manage a range of paid advertising campaigns via a variety of search engines and technologies for a portfolio of client accounts on channels including search, display and video
- Conduct analysis using tools such as Google Analytics to review site performance, conversion analysis, and user behaviour as well as competitor analysis
- Conduct PPC audits for new clients and support the sales process where needed
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
The must haves:
- 2-3 years’ experience of managing multiple client accounts
- Management experience would be ideal
- Extensive practical experience of Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, DoubleClick
- Experience of working with tier 1 Google agencies/clients
- Agency experience is preferred but we’ll look at candidates from a fast paced in-house role
- Highly numerate with great business acumen
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, data and research quickly
- Strong knowledge of major social media channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to help grow and shape the current team with the opportunity for the right candidate to quickly move into a more senior position. It’s not all hard work, you will be rewarded with first class training and development, excellent benefits, city centre location and a brilliant culture.