I’m currently working on a very exciting contract opportunity for a Project Account Director on an initial 6 month basis. You will be part of a fast paced Content Marketing agency based in Edinburgh and will be responsible for organising and controlling the delivery of a significant, high profile strategic project for a global client.
It is essential that you have a proven track record of managing client relationships and stakeholders at a strategic and operational level. Your experience will most likely have been gained within content marketing or marketing agencies with solid experience of both B2B and B2C in a fast paced environment. You’ll be joining a friendly and motivated team who are ambitious and excited about working on and delivering this project.
- Maintain strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior members of the client project teams as the ‘project lead’ role.
- Deliver strategic content and operational processes to senior client stakeholders.
- Manage and/or oversee the project budget and present financial justification for additional or new strategic recommendations to the client.
- Ensure the project is delivered on brief, on time and on budget, using well-defined and clear internal/external briefing, scheduling and ongoing communications.
- Briefing suppliers on project requirements and ensuring management of projects allocated to them. Ensure all appropriate NDAs are completed.
- Monitoring suppliers overall performance and ensuring project profitability is optimised.
In order to thrive in this role, we reckon you’ll have the following:
- Agency experience in a BTL/Editorial/integrated agency environment, preferably with a strong track record in managing significant global projects with extensive market roll-out. We will consider candidates coming from a fast paced client environment
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable
- Sophisticated appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique creative output.
- High standards of numeracy, with solid experience of budgeting, forecasting and profit reporting.
- High standards of written and spoken English and polished presentation skills
I’d love to chat if you are available immediately and have the skillset to carry out the above project.