Denholm is working exclusively with the R&A who are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their sales team in St. Andrews. As part of the Sales Team you will be responsible for managing relationship with The Opens customer base ensuring sales targets are achieved or exceeded through increasing retention and maximising sales potential from all accounts. The organisation is trying to create and implement a strong sales culture within the sales team and the Sales Account Manager will be a key part to this.
In terms of the role responsibilities, these are:
- Managing The Open Hospitality accounts (both direct and agency), to maximise retention, maximise sales potential and provide excellent customer service levels
- Complaint handling and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Dealing with all day to day customer queries and request
- Responsibility for identifying key industry growth sectors to target
- Reviewing own performance across an agreed range of performance measures and KPI’s and taking remedial action where necessary
In terms of prior experience for this role, we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in front line B2B account management (B2C sales experience is a bonus)
- Has benefited from regular sales training experience
- Knowledgeable, being able to execute fully the sales strategy, helping to improve and evolve new strategies and business initiatives where relevant
- Passion for sport where the individual is both knowledgeable and capable of discussing golf/sport at length
- Highly developed levels of communication, networking and influencing skills
If you would like more information, please get in touch to discuss.