Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a background in marketing? Do you want to be part of an organisation which is going places?
Denholm are working in partnership with an exciting new start-up business based in Edinburgh to help find a hardworking, driven marketing specialist who is able to see the bigger picture as well as being very hands on and involved in the day to day delivery. Working closely with the Founder and CEO, we are looking to appoint a like-minded professional to help grow and develop their business. This is an exciting opportunity to help build and shape a start-up business that is at a key stage in their development.
- Build and shape the overall sales & marketing plan for the business moving forward
- Work closely with the Founder and CEO to help develop the product
- Set up a process for acquiring new providers
- Set up a process for communicating and engaging with these providers
- Liaise with 2 ‘virtual assistants’ within sales and marketing to maximise sales leads, and make sure facebook content, blogs and social media posts are regular and relevant.
- Deliver presentations and pitches to potential providers
- Opportunity to grow your own team and manage assistants to help in the Sales & Marketing function.
- To create a growth strategy, a solid acquisition strategy and a defined marketing strategy.
Confidence, perseverance and hard work are all key factors in this role and the ideal candidate will come from a number of areas/sectors although having a marketing background is vital. More important than your current job title is your own ability to be proactive, focused and driven. You must have the ability to prioritise your own workload, be reliable, adaptable, and articulate and keep calm under pressure. You will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to grow with the business and potentially become a shareholder in the business. Full-time and part-time considered.