I’m on the lookout for an energetic and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join an integrated creative event solution agency based in Edinburgh. This agency is going from strength to strength thanks to their innovative technology and enviable client list who are some of the world’s biggest brands!
You will be responsible for creating and delivering a number of creative campaigns including product launches, pop-up shops, road-shows, festivals, marketing activations or stunts and will involve frequent travel to London.
Coming from an agency background with at least 3+ years’ experience, you will have expertly honed your account and project management skills over the years and will be a natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet. This role would suit someone coming from a fast paced marketing, PR, events or creative background.
- Create compelling campaign strategies for clients events based on their brief - pre, during and post event utilising technology whether that be PR, guerrilla, stunts, digital marketing, place-making, influencer engagement, motion graphics and social media
- Support the Head of Production and Marketing Director to ensure smooth running of accounts day-to-day
- Managing the full lifecycle of a project; from client brief to analysis and presentation of results
- Liaising with clients, the creative team and external suppliers to ensure quality, trust and respect is maintained throughout
- Briefing internal teams to deliver project requirements.
A positive attitude, confidence and the ability to multitask and stay calm and organised when juggling multiple accounts are absolute essentials to be considered for this role.
I’d love to hear from you if you think you tick the boxes.