Denholm are working exclusively with a very well-known premium spirits business who are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to join the Global Commercial Marketing team. As part of the International Marketing team, Commercial Marketing plays a vital role in ensuring the brands and strategies are successfully deployed in markets.
Reporting to the International Commercial Marketing Director and with a dotted line to the International Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the toolkits and assets for the sales channels and ensuring these are implemented successfully. This is a highly cross functional role that will work closely with Marketing, Commercial and Local Market teams.
You will develop world class toolkits and assets that bring the portfolio to life in the trade channels across the International region using market, consumer and shopper insight/understanding to ensure that the brands stand out. In addition, you will:
Create frameworks for investment by channel and touch-point, creating a roadmap for deploying the brands and programs successfully (taking into account different market conditions)
- Provide guidance on how and when to use assets, creating the execution standards for areas such as merchandising, display and activation
- Lead communication to markets on new toolkit and asset availability, ensuring they are easily available to access
- Regularly review plans with markets, establishing key performance measures and identifying barriers to success
- Work with markets to evaluate assets that have been deployed, gaining insights on their performance and delivery against the intended strategy
- Seek out best practice examples in order to better understand asset performance and use this to guide/support other markets on optimal deployment
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an analytical commercial marketing individual who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with Denholm today!