Denholm’s client, a leader in the world of premium drinks, is looking to recruit a Senior Category Development Analyst to join their team. The role will be instrumental in delivering high quality category and range analysis, insights and recommendations to drive spirits growth within the core On Trade customers across Route-to-Market, Managed Operators and Key Cities, in line with the business strategy and category vision.
The successful candidate will drive On Trade category growth through strong delivery of insight based recommendations. Provide full analysis and insight into trends, with impact analysis and recommendations internally to senior on trade management and executives, from the outset of the role. Be an expert in the varied data sources necessary to fulfil this.
In terms of the role requirements, our client is looking for experience in the following areas:
- A proven track record in the provision of insight, ideally BWS category management, within an On Trade environment.
- Strong analytical skills and be experienced in the effective translation of data for the purposes of providing optimum recommendations for customer growth.
- Possess the confidence and presentation skills to influence internally and externally in a customer facing environment.
- The ability to record and manipulate data in Excel and use of PowerPoint is essential for this role.
- Use of CGA Answers or other tools would be an advantage.
- As customer visits will be included a full driving licence will be required.
Please get in touch for full information on this opportunity.