Denholm is working with a leading Content Marketing agency in Edinburgh to find a Senior Content Manager to join the growing team. This agency is going from strength to strength thanks to a fantastic client list and a strong ethos of creating and delivering powerful content across all marketing channels.
The role of Senior Content Manager is varied and demanding and therefore requires a candidate with a motivated, ‘can do’ attitude. You will be passionate about creating and delivering content that engages, educates and entertains audiences as well as having the ability to work closely with clients to develop project plans and ensure their objectives are met.
- Producing, commissioning and editing content (online and offline)
- Working closely with clients
- Negotiating and tracking costs of projects
- Overseeing a number of projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing new content ideas
- Working closely with the in-house studio team
We are open to applications from all sectors but financial services would be preferred. The successful candidate will come with the following skills:
- Strong track record of jargon-free writing, editing and sub-editing
- Appreciation of design
- Strong client handling skills so communication skills are key
- Experience in developing publication concepts/formats
- Financially astute with the ability to handle complex cost estimations and profit reporting
If this sounds like a role you could thrive in, I’d love to hear from you.