Data expert - Quant and Qual researcher - Social listening guru – Creative
If the above describes you…keep reading!
We are working with a specialist content marketing agency in Edinburgh who has an impressive client roster of blue-chip clients across a niche sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Senior Data Analytics Manager to join the Insight team. The role involves contributing to the strategic development and planning of the agencies data analytics and social listening products and services to their clients. You will be expected to manage and deliver data analytic processes in line with industry best practice and client feedback and the role also involves working closely with content strategists, editors and writers to develop appropriate narration and insights.
It's essential that you have a proven track record of developing highly statistical techniques to analyse and provide reports showing clients the effectiveness of their investment and impact on customer behaviour. Your experience will most likely have been gained within an analytics agency or client marketing environment, providing analysis to assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and improving client KPIs.
- Identify, analyse, interpret and interrogate data sources and analytical tools that empower us to monitor and assess performance.
- Developing, deploying, testing and continually improving data solutions including tools, dashboards and automated solutions
- Building predictive models of customer behaviour and explaining how they can be used to improve client KPIs.
- Use web analytics tools to deliver insights and opportunities for improving customer engagement.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an analytics agency or client marketing environment
- Technical capabilities and experience in using…
- Web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hootsuite, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- Social listening tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Hitwise, SEMrush)
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of complex data.
- Translating business problems into quantitative solutions – going beyond understand the ‘what’s happened ’ and identifying the ‘why’ and turning abstract concepts into concrete data models that are ready to help drive adoption.
- Proven expertise in statistics – Quantitative data analysis including statistical tests, predictive analysis and trend distribution.
I’d love to hear from you if you feel you have the right experience and are excited about working within a fast-paced environment.