Click the links to access the following opportunities with this exciting company:
SEO Executive | Social Media Executive | Content Manager | Digital Marketing Manager
Is SEO your passion? Do you make companies stand out in a crowd? If so, we want to speak to you!
Our client is seeking an SEO Executive to manage and improve search engine optimisation by using techniques including but not exclusive to; keyword research, copy optimisation, article marketing, site structure, URL re-writes, social media, blogging and link building as well as paid search marketing and digital re-targeting. They are looking for someone with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm with proven ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines. A critical element of this role is to improve rankings, increase traffic and conversions then deliver detailed and accurate reporting. You will need to have experience in planning and developing eCommerce SEO and digital advertising strategies, both on and off-site for desktop and mobile which builds ranking, profile, traffic, conversions and sales.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Conducting an in-depth keyword research and traffic analysis
- Develop global on and off-site strategy and plan for desktop and mobile.
- Plan, set up, manage and optimise SEO & PPC campaigns (brand and acquisition)
- Plan, set up, manage and optimise google display/re-targeting campaigns
- Continuously analyse trends, keywords and seasonality in search to help inform the SEO strategy and develop ad and content campaigns
- Analysis of user data and customer insights to truly understand the customer and their journey
- Carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Monitoring KPIs, Critical Success Factors, rankings and traffic, page visits and google analytics
- An excellent understanding of HTML markup including Canonicals, Robots.txt. XML markup, HTML tags
In terms of your experience, our client is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills; must be a personable, confident team player with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Delivery of industry-leading content campaigns
- Effective and proactive project and relationship management
- Deadline orientated
- Target and results orientated
- Excellent analytical / reporting and Excel skills
- Ability to present confidently to all levels of management
- Highly numerate
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks; able to handle multiple work streams and deliver to agreed deadlines, managing priorities and focusing as needed
Interested? Please get in touch to discuss.