Are you a social media content expert looking to take the next step in your career and move into a role where you can have great influence in a new team?
Denholm is working exclusively on a Social Content Writer opportunity with one of our financial services clients in Scotland's Central Belt. You will be joining a brand new team and working closely with the Social Media Manager to develop and deliver the brand's new social media strategy. Creating engaging content, to drive endorsement and ultimately traffic to the company website is key to this role. Working closely with agencies to develop new content, as well as forging close relationships with key internal stakeholders – such as PR, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Brand – will help to ensure that social media content supports brand and marketing strategies.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in developing engaging and relevant content to support brand and marketing strategies
- Experience of writing content for social channels
- Knowledge of best practice and emerging trends in social media
- Detailed understanding of risks in relation to brand management and social media
- Copywriting skills with the ability to change the tone of voice
If you would like to discuss this role in more depth, please get in touch to have a confidential chat.