Click the links to access the following opportunities with this exciting company:
SEO Executive | Social Media Executive | Content Manager | Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a social media superstar? Can you build superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by engaging positively across all social channels in a consistent, timely, friendly manner? The Social Media Executive will also be responsible for engaging through review social channels to increase reach, engagement and advocacy.
You will deliver a coherent, consistent social media experience for the company audiences. This role requires the development of close working relationships with colleagues across Marketing, Sales, Servicing and a variety of other stakeholders to ensure conversation relevant content is distributed in the most effective way and monitored and evaluated appropriately.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute social media strategy through comprehensive audit, competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages social community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the social policy and social guidelines policy for each social channel and community
- To generate, own and curate conversations on the channel’s social media presences in line with our social strategy, marketing and campaign plans
- To be responsible for adapting tone of voice for each of the social media channels/accounts and ensure that conversations and content meets audience/user needs
In terms of your background, our client is looking for:
- A highly-motivated individual with a readiness to tackle challenges head-on. Flexible and adaptable to a proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills; personable, a confident team player with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Articulate and level-headed
- Effective and proactive relationship management skills
- Target and results orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks; able to handle multiple work streams and deliver to agreed deadlines, managing priorities and focusing as needed
- +2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like more information on this position and company, please get in touch to discuss further!