Do you have expertise with social media and community management and passionate about all things Social Media? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Denholm is working with a very well respected financial services organisation in Scotland's Central Belt who is looking for a Social Outreach Manager to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of this newly created team and shape the social media strategy.
Our client is looking for a true social media champion who will work closely with the Social Media Manager and drive brand presence on all social networks, connect with potential customers, boost awareness for the organisation and drive traffic to the website. They want to put the customer at the heart of what they do socially, while helping to communicate developments to key stakeholders within the business – and help them to understand why and how social could be relevant to them.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate a solid track record in the following :
- Online community management
- Creating and delivering campaigns across social media that meet both customer needs and commercial objectives
- Have knowledge of life and pensions products, markets, and competitors would be desirable but not essential – your background could be client side or agency
- Detailed understanding of risk in relation to brand management and social media
- Excellent social media copywriting skills with ability to change tone of voice
Above all if you are passionate about delivering results driven social media activity, would love the challenge of building a new team and have the energy and positive personality to get things done then we would love to hear from you!
In return, our client is offering a unique chance to join a new team presenting the opportunity to put your stamp on things and be part of the success. In addition there is an attractive financial and benefits package on offer.
Please feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat.