Denholm is searching for a talented and experienced Studio Coordinator for a leading UK provider of multi-channel communication solutions whose clients cover a broad range of public sector and private organisations. Their success is based on continually challenging themselves to deliver market leading, innovative, sustainable services and products to their clients. This is a crucial role within the agency ensuring that the studio is running smoothly. This person is responsible for managing and monitoring the creative workflow, liaising with the Account Director and Creative Director to manage work through the studio and allocating work and ensuring that work is on time on budget and accurate.
- Monitoring the Artworking mailbox and managing workflow
- Checking briefs and ensuring the studio has all the information they need
- Ensuring work is estimated properly and on budget
- Managing creative pipeline workflow
- Proofing work and using Adobe Creative Suite to assist with final changes to marketing collateral
- Dealing with all studio enquiries and support the day to day running of the studio
If this is the role for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!